Subject: RE: [Leica] Travel gear - no advice needed
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 07:34:50 -0500

> So the gear for Belize is now the 35 Summilux ASPH, the 3E and
> the 75 Summilux, along with the Hexar, a .58 body and a TT tripod

Paul,

The only thing I would question is the 75 on either of those low mag.
bodies.  Have you found you're able to focus accurately with this
combination (haven't yet tried it myself)?

Dan (35 Lux wedded to a Hexar RF; 75 on a .72x M6 TTL)

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> ([Leica] Photo Mags)