Subject: [Leica] Can Anybody Out There Write a Simple Declarative Sentence? Was M agazines!
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 07:38:43 -0500

I haven't found even one that I enjoy on a consistent basis in the past
several years.  It seems to me that nobody who knows about photography and
photographic equipment today and who is willing to commit that knowledge to
paper can write even a simple declarative sentence, with the notable
exception of Mike Johnston.  I hate bad writing almost as much as banal
photographs.  Even the once delightful and provocative "Aperture" has fallen
pray to bad writing and dull pictures, in my opinion.

	Buzz Hausner