Subject: [Leica] week 4 PAW is up
From: "Brian McCarthy" <brian@straightline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 15:30:05 -0000

Hail fellow Luggers

This weeks feeble effort is at
http://www.straightline.co.uk/photos/week4.html and there is a link to an
alternative image as well.

This week was a real struggle. Only two days when it didn't pour with rain
and I was indoors working for most of them.

There have been some comments made on the LUG about the PAW picture projects
recently and they set me thinking. My reason for attempting the PAW is not
to produce a fabulous picture every week (although that would be great!),
but to encourage me to take more photographs - in that sense it's certainly
a success so far. It has made me realise though that when I am very busy, it
is very difficult to find enough time in the week to actually take photos.
This means that I am bound to find myself in a position where I have a sheet
of contacts in front of me and feel paw-bound to choose one for inclusion
even though I wouldn't normally bother with any of them.

However, I do feel that criticism of the pictures is always valuable and
adds even greater value to the PAW project, so feel free to give full flight
to your critical powers. I'll try not to cry...

Brian McCarthy

straightline design   brian@straightline.co.uk
www.straightline.co.uk