Subject: Re: [Leica] the proper way to photograph a birth....
From: "Sandy Carter" <sc-photo@home.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:26:33 -0800

IMHO you have this exactly right, Kyle!
unless you have someone else shooting the event who knows what they're doing
(i.e., staying out of the way and being considerate of all involved, etc.) I
think Kyle's recommendation is right on! I photographed a birth last year -
it was a wonderful experience, but I can't imagine a father-to-be acting as
the photographer - he's the one who's supposed to be comforting his wife and
experiencing his child's birth....
sandy

From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Subject: [Leica] the proper way to photograph a birth....