Subject: RE: [Leica] Travel gear - no advice needed
From: Robert Appleby <robert.appleby@tin.it>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:42:32 +0100

Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 20:11:55 +0100
From: Hans-Peter.Lammerich@t-online.de

My personal time schedule for packing luggage:

clothes etc.:         10 minutes
books:	              20 minutes
CDs:	              30 minutes
cameras+lenses+films  90 minutes

Hans-Peter

For me it's simple enough, 2bodies2lenses = 0 minutes thinking about it.
Soon to be 3 lenses though. But so long as it all goes in one Hadley - no
cerebration.

It's laziness I know, but I can't imagine having more lenses/whatever than
I could carry at a time. The best place for a second lens? On a second body
over your shoulder. Same film in both. No decisions, just point and snap.

Rob (who's looking forward to a second rapidwinder/grip combo on the other
body).

As for my age... 41, but who cares? Not me!
Robert Appleby