Subject: [Leica] Leica USA service
From: "Cochran, Adam" <Adam.Cochran@caltech.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:38:08 -0800

I occasionally see negative comments on Leica US service, and I would like
to report a positive experience.  I had problems with an R8 and motor drive
combination (both under warranty) and sent them to Northvale on 12 January
2000.  They were received by Leica US on the 16th, and I got them back in
what appears to be perfect working order today (the 26th).  Ten business
days between my shipping the camera and their having it back in my hands
seems like exemplary performance on their part.

Adam