Subject: RE: [Leica] One of those annoying "Which would you choose"posts.. ..
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:07:24 -0600

Tim

>>>On 25 Jan 2001, at 16:36, Rodgers, David wrote:

> I envision
> myself wearing a set of CRT glasses while riding my bike; reading a UV
> filter thread on the LUG, no doubt.

Don't crash!>><<<

No, that's the nifty thing about predicting the future. I'll have a DV
camera on the front of my bike. I'll be watching what's ahead PIP. It'll
even sense infra red warning me of those pesky deer on the road at night.
When I write my responses I won't even have to type. A device in my Giro
helmet will read my mind.  Unfortunately, everyone will come to realize I'm
a closet UV filter user.

Dave