Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo shops in San Diego
From: "Francesco" <aspsql@onebox.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 00:39:10 -0800

Best in town would be:

1. George's Camera, North Park
2. Bob Davis Camera, La Jolla
3. Nelson Photo, Old Town/Downtown

2 is slightly more expensive than the others, but has great consignment
and used Leica gear selection, as well as the ONLY new Leica selection
in town!  1 has best camera bag and tripod selection on earth, but no
Leicas...specializes in Nikon.  3 is OK, but worth browsing if one is
cruising camera shops...nice people, good book section, and great film
selection.

Hope that helped, and in time...
Francesco Sanfilippo

Replies: Reply from Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> ([Leica] Leica R3 back to life using XE-7 innards)