Subject: [Leica] Selling on Leica-users
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 08:33:50 -0700

I have had only positive experiences buying and selling on Leica-users. I
have been able to trade, which is much better than selling and then buying
again. I have always had honest, conservative ratings of the gear. And, best
of all no paranoia over transactions when the mailed item does not come in
three days. I have sold all my gear by letting the buyer try it out before
paying; not something I would feel comfortable with on auction sites. Prices
are usually lower than the auction places as well. Do what I do and do not
buy the more expensive stuff :-)!

John Collier