Subject: Re: [Leica] Metz 40 MZ-3i vs. Leica SF-20
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 17:08:02 -0700

I like the SF-20 but it depends on how much power you want and if you want
to be able to do simple bounce flash. The SF-20 can do bounce flash but you
have to use a TTL cord and hold it off the camera. I do not use flash very
often and appreciate the small size of the SF-20; makes me more likely to be
actually carrying it when I need it.

John Collier