Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Tilley Two; The Cult Following
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@sierratel.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 18:16:55 -0800

Mark Rabiner writes:

|I'll not be about to crumble this Stetson and put it in my
pocket.
|And it may blow off in the wind and need re-blocking.
|May look like an old movie lover i don't know that would
place me.
|It's a real hat. We'll see which wins out the Stetson or
the Tilley's on my
|head. any bets?

Great thought.  My grandfater wore a Stetson all of his
life.  Retired from driving a 10 wheel dump truck at age 83.
Lived another 13 years.  In doing genealogy, I have a strong
correlation between long prosperous life and wearing a
Stetson.  After 20 years or so, they can be folded and
carried in the pocket.  Sort of the Leica of hats!!!

Regards, Bill Larsen, who is going to wear the beret in the
winter and a Stetson in the summer and carry an M all of the
time.