Subject: [Leica] Lost leader on my M3
From: "Hugh Thompson" <painfree@istar.ca>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 23:50:20 -0500

Have somehow ripped off the leader when rewinding my M3 -the leader is still
in the take-up spool, and mere cosmetic tweezers will not budge it.

The film is AGFA APX 400 which I have had for some time in the fridge, out
of the case and in a plastic bag, to carry around when shooting, so I
possibly damaged the leader without knowing it.

Does anyone have some suggestions on how to get the piece of leader out and
secondly, to ensure it does not occur again - many thanks for your
assistance -

Hugh Thompson