Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 4, request for feedback
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:27:44 -0800

Gilbert wrote:  Week 4, request for feedback

Hi Gilbert,
It could've been a good picture had you waited or shot sooner,  as the black
girl looking at you kills the impact entirely!  Everyone but she is reacting
to something in the same direction but she's face into your camera. too bad!
File 13!

And anyone thinking that's nit picking... cool that's your privilege.
However, she spoils the picture.

And if that motley looking crowd hang out around there a lot I suggest if
it's possible, you should return and go for it again, as it must be a hot
bed for great images!
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant