Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 28mm finders
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:02:20 -0800

Douglas Cooper wrote:

> Has anyone here had a chance to compare the Kobalux and Voigtlander 28mm
> finders?  (And perhaps others?)  I'm wondering if it would in fact be
> *easier* to shoot with a 28 on an M body if you used an external finder --
> no problem of pressing your eye into the glass to see those framing lines,
> etc.  And it's not as if a 28 needs the same kind of accurate framing as a
> 135; nor does it need particularly accurate focusing, for that matter.  Any
> thoughts?
>
> Douglas Cooper
> http://www.dysmedia.com

Speaking of 28 finders I looked though a .58 M6TTL yesterday at CameraWorld and
i could see with my glasses on not only the 35 frame lines (piece of cake) but
the 28 framelines as well.
I'll be ready when they come out with the new 28 to be putting it on a .58 camera.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA

updated temporary Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)