Subject: Re: [Leica] New price list
From: Hans-Peter.Lammerich@t-online.de
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 22:42:17 +0100

Typically dealers here keep the old list prices as long as possible, at
least for those items that were purchased at the old prices.

This however does not stop Leica to publish new prices every 6 months or
so. And price increases are above the German inflation rate and above
increase in labour cost.

On the other hand I wonder which percentage of Leica gear is actualy
sold at the recommended prices. And I believe that Leica stuff is
collecting lots of dust on most dealers' shelves before it is sold.

Hans-Peter

Hans-Peter