Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 4, request for feedback
From: Gilbert Plantinga <gilplant@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:59:58 -0500

on 1/29/01 12:27 PM, Ted Grant at tedgrant@home.com wrote:

Thanks for the honest critique. The girl's face didn't bother me until you
brought this up, and this sort of criticism is sure as heck more valuable to
me than all the 'nice shot' comments I've gotten off-list from others.
What's important is that if you hadn't brought this up, I would have
probably seen it myself -- but not until I went back months from now and
looked at the shot with a fresher eye.

> Gilbert wrote:  Week 4, request for feedback
>
> Hi Gilbert,
> It could've been a good picture had you waited or shot sooner,  as the black
> girl looking at you kills the impact entirely!  Everyone but she is reacting
> to something in the same direction but she's face into your camera. too bad!
> File 13!
>
> And anyone thinking that's nit picking... cool that's your privilege.
> However, she spoils the picture.
>
> And if that motley looking crowd hang out around there a lot I suggest if
> it's possible, you should return and go for it again, as it must be a hot
> bed for great images!

They do, it is, and I will!