Subject: Re: [Leica] @#&$$& Watermarks!!
From: Richard Comen <rpcomen@mcn.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 16:33:45 -0800

Try dumping the photo flow and after the distilled water pour ordinary
rubbing alcohol into the tank, then hang to dry. You cant get water marks
if you do final rinse in water. Works fine with my Valloy II enlarger.  It
works beautifully for me.  Richard

Replies: Reply from Richard Comen <rpcomen@mcn.org> (Re: [Leica] @#&$$& Watermarks!!)
Reply from Richard Comen <rpcomen@mcn.org> (Re: [Leica] @#&$$& Watermarks!!)