Subject: Re: [Leica] Tips on using 24mm M lens
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 22:09:57 -0500

> http://home.lainet.com/~gbennett/photography/photography_getty2.html
>
> http://home.lainet.com/~gbennett/photography/photography_metro1.html

With Getty2, my eye travels along the stone wall, from the pillar, past the
human, and slams straight into whatever it is that is only just jutting into
the frame at the extreme right.  A teeny amount of cropping would clean up
the composition.

Metro1 is just superb!  I love how the angular symmetry is broken by the
human figure.  Just gorgeous!  Should work beautifully as a large print.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | eVolving      eMergent     eThereal
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | eNthusiasm    eVanescent   ePhemeral
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | eFficacious   eMbryolic    ePochal