Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: @#&$$& Watermarks!!
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:28:54 -0800

I use Photo Flo as well.  I mix it half strength or less with tap water....
then soak for a couple of minutes, and hang to dry soaking wet.... Use once,
throw away balance. Temp is about 65-75 degrees.  I don;t get water marks
either.....

The idea of PhotoFlo is to let water have low surface tension, thus flowing
off the negs.....and with it, hopefully, the salts.....

The residual salts may be a left over of your basic water system.... have
you tried mixing the PhotoFlo with REAL distilled water? Not that Dionized
stuff, but stuff that has had the salts removed .....Sometimes called .. for
steam irons....
???
Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net