Subject: [Leica] RE: Re: @#&$$& Watermarks!!
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 21:28:47 -0800

Back in the 60's, I made one of these. Probably used a 40 watt bulb.
Anyway, it worked rather well. But regardless of what bulb used, my film is
not dripping wet when I hang it in my drying enclosure. In reality, I
finger squeegee it before actually hanging it in the enclosure because the
film is close together and I don't want to disturb previous residents.

This jury rig dryer DOES work very well. And the film stays clean. I put
some foam over the air inlet holes at the bottom as a filter.

No re-thinking necessary. I made it while at Brooks Institute as I had a
darkroom in the boarding house where I lived.

Jim