Subject: RE: [Leica] Arlington National Cemetery "issues"
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 12:22:11 -0500

At 08:34 AM 1/30/2001 -0500, Zeissler, Mitch wrote:
>Having lived in this region since the mid-1970s, I was equally surprised to
>hear it was an "active" military facility.

Arlington National Cemetery is the only US military cemetery actually run
by the Department of the Army.  The others are all run by the National Park
Service, I believe.  In this sense, Arlington is still an "active military
post" but, I suspect, in no other sense of the term.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!