Subject: Re: [Leica] Test Certificate with new lenses.
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 19:10:10 -0500

It's designed to give the buyer a warm fuzzy feeling inside when he/she
buys the camera.  Probably serves no other usefull function.

dan c.

Message from Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu> (Re: [Leica] DAG - Don Goldberg)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] DAG - Don Goldberg)