Subject: RE: [Leica] OT - how to spell 'lens'
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 19:35:27 -0800 (PST)

I knew some people would consider me to be pedantic when I had my
little rant; even I did! I suppose what it is, I'm just a bit sensitive
to what I see as sloppy English usage.

It's a bit like noisy eating, which can upset those who are accustomed
to eating quietly; those who are not so accustomed can't see what all
the fuss is about.

Regards,

=====
Ray