Subject: Re: [Leica] Water Chemistry for Dummies
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 00:36:24 EST

 This is were the LUG shines. Now I know more about watermarks than I
probably need to know, but there is no such things as too much knowledge, is
there?  Williams explanation should put an end to the watermark debate, at
least until such time that he posts the information needed for building a
de-ionizer for darkroom work. This beats Tilley hats and Mephisto shoes as a
subject and by a wide margin too.
Thanks William and please let me know how to build that de-ionizer (not that
I need another project, but what the hell)!
Tom A

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au> (Re: [Leica] Water Chemistry for Dummies)