Subject: RE: [Leica] WEBSITE
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:46:15 -0800

Ah yes, but I think Robert has tricked a few old dogs in his time :-)

BTW, fantastic photos, Robert!  The shot of the monkey grooming his owner's eye brought a smile to my face.  You seem to find warmth and humanity even in the most unrewarding circumstances.  Your photography reminds me that I belong to a fundamentally happy and optimistic species - thanks for that.

Paul