Subject: Re: [Leica] WEBSITE
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:27:43 -0800

><Snip>
> > > Hi there! Howdy!
> > > I've just put up my very first website! It's _so_ exciting...
> > > Any comments will be welcome - even bad ones (but that'll just be
> > > jealousy...).
> > > More will be coming over the next week or so. Hope you enjoy it
> > > Rob.
> > >
> > > PS - http://www.robertappleby.com
> > >

> > > Robert Appleby
> > >

> > Rob,
> >
> > That is a terrific documentary work, great photos. Good job.
> >
> > Steve
> > Annapolis

I agree but all the text was white. It was not obvious that you could click on
it and it would get you into smoothing else!.
We would spend more time figuring that out because we know you but the casual
surfer might just think your whole site was that one picture. And that would be
a shame cause of GREAT SHOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA
updated temporary Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)

Message from "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com> (Re: [Leica] WEBSITE)