Subject: Re: [Leica] Buying New Enlarger. Any suggestions?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:11:56 -0800

An enlarger which invites the use of third party heads i think is a good thing.
Leaves open options so you don't get in a bind.
And enlarger soud be made so it is sturdy and be able to be leveled easily by
it's owner.
And have a head which can be replaced with one the user wants.

My head of choice most of you know is the Aristo VC 4500. A variable contrast
cold light.

But lots of heads can fit an Omega D2.

Next year a "laser" bean head will come out and I'll be first on my block to get
one and slap it on the old D2!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA
updated temporary Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)