Subject: Re: [Leica] Seattle
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 09:30:31 -0500

on 1/31/01 9:21 PM, firkin@netconnect.com.au at firkin@netconnect.com.au
wrote:

> G'day all,
>
> I wonder if anyone could make suggestions for accomodatioin in downtown
> Seattle. I am attending a conference at a big conference centre (starts
> with W) but I've forgotten the name. Its near the Westin and Sheraton, but
> these a bit rich for my Aussie Dollar tastes ;-)
>
> Any comments, recommendations etc will be very well received. I thought
> about something called the Edgewater.
>
> comments to me privately
>
> firkin@netconnect.com.au
>
> Cheers
>
> Alastair
On the edge of downtown but walking distance of all (always a cab)
Hawthorn Inn
206.624.6820
The rate last May was $74.00USD per night including breakfast and free
parking if you have car.  Clean and quite. Stayed there three times.
Steven Alexander

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au> (Re: [Leica] Seattle)