Subject: RE: [Leica] Adrenaline, was clove cigarettes
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 09:07:57 -0800

Yup, that's what Epipens are for, right?

On the (off)topic of asthma, I can't say enough good words about a new drug called Singulair, that has changed my life.  For the third of asthmatics for whom it is effective, it's truly a magic bullet.  I can now take my Leicas out at any time of year, without worrying that an asthma attack will ruin my photo sessions...

Hats off to the boffins at Merck&Co. - this is truly better living through chemistry.

Paul