Subject: Re: [Leica] Has anyone read Shutterbabe yet?
From: "David Freedman" <dpfreedman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 13:39:49 -0500

Very highly recommended! I read it in two sittings on two consecutive days.
Couldn't put it down. An alien lifestyle to me but absolutely riveting (at
least until she starts "nesting" toward the end). It's much more of a
personal odyssey than a book on photojournalism. It appears that being a PJ
is often inviting a life of perpetual danger, squalor and poverty. To keep
on-topic, she eventually sells her Nikons but, as she says, "never the
Leicas".

Dave F.