Subject: [Leica] London shops
From: "Bob Owen" <argus@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 19:25:06 -0000

" Dear Lugers:

I am going to London by the end of February. I am looking specially for old
Leica bodies, lenses and accessories.
I would be very grateful for any reliable indications of stores that deals
with these equipments.

Bruno Caruso"

Bruno,

Can I recommend Classic Camera, Pied Bull Yard, Holborn.
They deal only in Leica, are very knowledgeable, and are the cheapest in
London for most things.
Also opposite  them is another classic camera shop run by Jessops. Very good
again.
If interested, I can get you the phone number and might be able to email you
a map.(email me direct)
I'm not connected with the company, just had good service there.

Regards,

Bob.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the
intended recipient and may be privileged. If you have received this email
inadvertently or you are not the intended recipient, please delete it now
and inform the sender.

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] London shops)