Subject: Re: [Leica] FS ******OT**************: Rolleiflex Wide angle
From: "Logan Reinwood" <reinwood007@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 11:06:25 -0000

>Mark Cohen wrote:
> >
> > Ok, why is someone advertising a Rolleiflex on a Leica Users Group?

1) The lug is the only mainling list I know where (MOST) people are enough
open-minded to speak about quality of film, HIE film, even filters, single
malt, philosophy of photography, one specific photographer etc... and of
course Leica.
2) Most of leica users like jewel camera and this one is a pure jewel
3) Some other post FS about N***n, Zeiss items, Hasselblad,...

> > it me or do all of the prices on leicashop seem _really_ expensive for
>used
> > equipment. (like near new prices for b+ condition..)
> >
> > -Mark
> >
>Yea and it's less expensive than WHAT?

than the $4500 that the leica shop is asking and that is redeculously high !

cheers,

logan.