Subject: [Leica] 19mm R lens filters
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 16:33:33 +0000

Thanks to the person who mentioned the universal adapter for the Cokin
system as I had no idea they made the beast and I can now use the Cokin
P series with all my lens except the 19mm R as it is the old style and
the front element is too big for the ring. However the P system of Cokin
will prove very useful for neutral grads and correction filters on the
other lenses. I will just have to tape them over the 19mm!

Gerry