Subject: [Leica] PAW - week 5
From: Damian Dlugolecki <damian@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 11:27:25 -0800

Thanks for your comments on week 5.  I know it's not a very good
picture.  But it is Winter and by the time I am finished with my work it
has already been dark for 2 hours.  Nonetheless I grab any opportunity
to click that shutter and every week I post the most interesting frame
from the week with all its shortcomings.  I try to like it for what it
is.  And I invite all of you to point out to me what it is not.  Keep
clicking that shutter.  It will come unstuck.
Damian
- --
http://www.teleport.com/~damian/strings.htm