Subject: [Leica] More to the Red Dot than meets the eye.
From: "David Foley" <david@djfol.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 19:31:30 -0000

Being mostly a lurker on the list I have to say that this is one of the best
tutorials a relative novice could wish for - I'm not sure I'll ever get to
match the deeds of derring-do related by so many.

However ... what is most impressive for one about to embark on Leica
ownership is the longevity such ownership has clearly bestowed upon so many
list-members. This is clearly yet another incentive to take the plunge - or
do said list members have other reasons for retaining their health & sanity
way beyond that of the rest of us?

Best Wishes
David Foley

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] More to the Red Dot than meets the eye.)