Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: HIE
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 17:13:42 -0800

Nathan Wajsman wrote:

><Snip>
> And that is exactly what I attempted today during a walk in a park near
> work. I will develop the film tomorrow, hopefully there will be a PAW-week 5
> in there...
>
> Nathan

Had an adventure taking the bus downtown to Camera World today. A twenty minute
ride!
To buy Drop dead RED filters for my I R interludes!!!!!
I half remembered he was reading what was in the 39mm B+W drawer and he had some
ultrared filter.
I was right!
Lugger, Rugger Dave Rodgers and i met up and i got an 092 (89B) Dark Red 20-40 X filter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cost me 70 bucks *&^%$#@# i could eat on that for months at one point!!!!!

"what's the point of this filter sir you can't see though the darn thing?"

"I don't NEED to see though the darn thing i shoot with a LEICA M6 CAMERA!!!!!!"

"WOW YOU'RE COOL!!!!!"
ignore the above

Now I'm going to shoot what no man has shot before......

stoked!!!!!!!!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA
updated temporary Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)

Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Re: HIE)