Subject: [Leica] FRIDAY SALE -- late entries
From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@wyoming.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 23:02:40 -0700

Good day/evening/night and morning to all;

This is a rather late night post for me.  Just returned from an 8 hour,
300 mile round trip this afternoon.

This items are for sale to make room for more that fit my collecting
objectives.
Please email me for more details and photos.

Rolleicord III, Xenar, good user.                     $125.00
Rollei A-110 w/case, chain, flash cube holder   $175.00
Nicca Type 3 body, needs major restoration but complete.   $100.00
Nikor 50mm f/2 LTM, good user, nice chrome, ok glass       $100.00
Leitz mult-focal VF, Imarect?, with frames for---
        35, 50, 73, 90,
135                                                    $100.00
Box for 135f2.8 Elmarit R, 2 cam
$  ???

Please email me privately---OFF LINE --- for details.

Best to all, Mike (collector and user of-- Leica R and LTM, Canon RF,
Voigtlander,
            Rolleiflex & Cord, Olympus 35/OM/Pen.)  Trades considered
and encouraged