Subject: Re: [Leica] Specks in new Leica Lens
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 16:12:22 +0800

on 3/2/01 12:15 PM, r g at photos@nyc.rr.com wrote:

> New lenses now come with a 'Test Certificate' with a hand written signature
> that says the lens was 'meticulously examined'.
> The signature I have here looks like 'Mooth'!
> rg

I have just received a shipment of Noctilux today and they all have the
'Test Certificate'.  One of the lenses has a small but very noticeable
coating defect on the rear element.  So much for that meticulously
examination!

Cheers,

Joseph

Replies: Reply from "Dante A. Stella" <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] Specks in new Leica Lens)