Subject: Re: [Leica] Specks in new Leica Lens
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 18:44:26 -0700

A rangefinder adjustment on a Leica camera is a very simple thing just like
adjusting SU carburettors is a very simple thing. Believe it or not the
above statement is true IF some %£@*&! has not been in there already
tweaking it! On an old camera, and on an old car, who knows how many
different times someone has been tweaking all the screws they can find. It
is a good idea to check it on the proper jigs to make sure everything is
right to start with; otherwise, seemingly simple adjustments can be a
nightmare.

Sad voice of experience,

John Collier