Subject: Re: [Leica] In desperate need of 15mm to borrow
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 05:14:09 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 04/02/01 03:56:40 Paris, Madrid,
douglas@dysmedia.com a écrit :

<< Friends, I have a serious favor to ask.  If anyone in Manhattan owns the
 15mm Heliar, and can spare it for a Monday shoot, I'd be eternally grateful.
 I'm shooting an artist's video installation on Monday; it's kind of
 important; and I sold this lens.

 Thanks much,

 Douglas Cooper

Pay me a trip to New York and I'll bring mine from France.

JO GOODTIMES / AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE