Subject: RE: [Leica] Paris in March / Trinovid
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 16:25:12 -0000

When I was there last year the railings around Luxembourg were being used to
exhibit the photographs from 'The Earth from the Air' book of Yann
Arthus-Bertrand. Some amazing photographs. Almost all were done on Velvia
using Canon cameras/lenses, and blown up to perhaps five foot high or more.
Lots of detail - I've never tried Velvia, but I plan to try it when I go to
Tunisia in March. Unfortunately I don't know if the exhibition is still
there.

Also if you want to know what's on, or where to eat. get a copy of
Pariscope. It's a very good listings magazine, published on Wednesdays and
only costs about 3 Francs - it'll be on sale at any news-stand. It's useful
even if you don't speak any French as there's an English language section at
the back.

Steve