Subject: [Leica] week6
From: JULIANTHOMAS <JULIANTHOMAS@terra.es>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 22:27:02 +0100

Hi All,
Week 6 is up as I'm away from the middle of next week. Those on the SP
list will recognise where the impetus for this shot came from. It is
the Sagrada Familia which usually resembles a tourist-swamped building
site. I found one line-of-site that avoided that, only to have the sun
shining straight into the lens. This is my work around. My ISP is
playing tricks again so appologies to all those who replied to my FS
post - I'll get back to as soon as bloody Terra does its stuff.

http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293130051

Julian

Consigue tu e-mail gratuito TERRA.ES
 Haz clic en http://www.terra.es/correo/