Subject: Re: [Leica] Persecuted for using tripod in public
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 13:56:33 -0800

While I expense my equipment through depreciation, nothing as been as
good as digital photography coming into the everyday work world. In a
way digital photography for commercial work is probably the best thing
that's happened in a long photographic time. I don't have materials
costs, aside from the initial flashcard cost. No processing costs. No
shipping costs, as everything is emailed. Lastly, and Most of all, the
reduction of the usual all consuming post-production travel time. What
it has done is free up a decent chunk of change, and time, that could go
elsewhere. In my case pursuing personal projects. Buying extra gear and
materials is much less of a problem for these projects than it used to be.

Slobodan Dimitrov