Subject: Re: [Leica] R-8 Difficulty
From: "Margaret Jeffcoat" <margaret01@excelonline.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 17:00:54 -0500

Back to Leica, wouldn't trust the beastie. You may also want to do a battery
check-check to see if your setting your dial to the correct setting ( manual
is fully on manual and not 1/2 way between manual and auto. Was this a new
camera? If not it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a full check up and have
the latest software up loaded.
Cheers Wilber