Subject: Re: [Leica] Fw: Photos
From: Pete Su <psu_13@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 17:08:01 -0800 (PST)

I generally get away with rating Tri-X or HP5 at 400. But I'm also in the habit
of exposing for slightly more density, so I'm probably shooting at 320 or 250
effectively.

I've tried Tri-X, HP5, Delta 400 and Delta 100. I like tri-x and hp5 the best.
They are a good compromise between image quality and convenience for me.
Especially in 120. And, easy to process or have processed. D76 1:1 for a finer
grained look, Rodinal for grainier pictures. What more do you need?

Pete

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] Fw: Photos)