Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ringflash on R8
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 07:26:47 +0000

camera&nbsp; to flash meter mode, flash once, read the meter and adjust the camera&nbsp;
accordingly) but when I am shooting flowers for example then I do this on
the first one then, provided I do not alter focus, then it is set for several
shots. I find that most flower heads I shoot at the same distance or there
abouts.<br>
Gerry<br>
John Gong wrote:<br>
Can you elaborate on this method?&nbsp; Do you mean that you (1) set the camera
to flash meter mode, flash once, read the meter and adjust the camera
accordingly, or do you (2) have fully automated flash control where the
camera shuts off the flash at proper exposure? I've always had to perform
the (1) since there isn't a Leica dedicated flash module in the Sunpak line.
John