Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V19 #92
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 13:49:37 +0100

> From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Streets of Krakow
>
> Well done! Interesting, and executed like a champ!
> What developer did you use? Reminded me of Rodinal and Tri-X, one of MY
> favorites!!
> Dan

Thank you :) A lot :-)))))))

It was Foma Fomapan T800 (a Czech B&W negative), pushed to 1600 ASA
and developed in XTol. This day, I was way too lazy to focus properly,
so set my 35mm at 4 meters f/11 and just walked along the streets
shooting.. :o)
- -----
                                St.
                          VF750 - 'Corvus'
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
  "Ladies and gentleman. There you have the first pimp slap of the year.  :-)"