Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 TTL flash voltage question
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 08:00:06 -0700

Get a digital voltmeter, the input resistance of most analogue meters is too
low and affects the results, and just measure across the pc sync contacts
when the flash is fully charged and ready to fire. I have queried Leica
about what is the maximum flash sync voltage for the TTL but I have not
heard back from them yet either.

John Collier