Subject: Re: [Leica] more stuff
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 16:12:24 -0800

Hi Rob,
First class cracker jack job! Well done me "old man!" :-)

Makes for a very tough personal project for anyone and looking at some of
the conditions I can see why Sandy was over whelmed with the place.

By all appearances it takes great fortitude on your part to work under such
appalling conditions and still come away with great photographs. Looking
forward to your next round of solid picture taking. Once again, well done!
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant