Subject: Re: [Leica] Omega F 10x10
From: Rob McElroy <idag@pce.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 09:22:44 -0500

Try this link-->  http://www.photomall.com/geomega.htm , but I hope you're sitting down.  The carrier is $400.00

> Can you use an Omega D 4x5 color head on this??

I'm sure you could modify it to work but it won't be useful with negatives larger than 4x5.

> Can you use a 210mm or 300mm view camera lens on this??

Technically yes but not recommended, as their best performance is not designed for close focusing distances and they are generally not flat field
lenses.

>   Will it focus?

Yes.

Enjoy your new precision instrument.  They are beautiful and NOTHING beats the print quality from an 8x10 negative, unless of course you want to use
an even larger format.

Good Luck,
Rob McElroy
Buffalo, NY
Lover of his Leica AND his large format!

Message from John S Payne <jpphoto@hci.net> ([Leica] Omega F 10x10)